NinjaTrader Indicators are accessible from a chart or from the NinjaTrader Market Analzer and are used in Discretionary Trading & Manual Systematic Trading & also used within NinjaTrader Strategies as technical enter,filter, exit studies.
- Click here to buy your NinjaTrader Discretionary Trading System online
- Click here to learn more about NinjaTrader Indicators
Why use MicroTrends NinjaTrader Indicators?
MicroTrends CEO & founder Tom Leeson is a real deal trader & developer actively trading & consulting for prop shops & hedge funds & has been directly involved with algorithmic trading & trade systems development since 1995 onwards commercially in the city of London’s trading arena.
Developing NinjaTrader automated trading systems is a passion since 2006 allowing MicroTrends to partner with NinjaTrader in 2009 & become a leading developer of NinjaTrader Indicator discretionary trading systems in the retail and hedge fund commercial trading side of the futures trading industry for NinjaTrader. Developing & testing 100s of NinjaTrader Indicator projects in NinjaTrader 7 & NinjaTrader 8 over a decade professionally.
- MicroTrends Trading Software is written by a professional developer providing an institutional grade code base used in a proprietary algorithmic trading framework built on top of NinjaTrader
- Discretionary Indicator Trading Systems designed and tested software in actual live trading successfully in retail & hedge funds such as ClearPoint Capital Managed Futures Fund
- NinjaTrader EcoSystem vendors such as BlueWaveTrading BWT Precision AutoTrader, Woodies CCI CLub NinjaTrader AutoTrader implemented MicroTrends NinjaTrader Indicators to great success
- For more details of Trading Indicator Systems development and discretionary trading systems consultancy please click here to visit NinjaTrader Indicator Development & Consultancy Services
Where to buy NinjaTader Indicator Systems online
- Click here to buy your NinjaTrader Indicator Trading System online
- Click here to learn more about NinjaTrader Algorithmic Automated Trading
- From 2018/2019 we know offer all our NinjaTrader Indicators and Discretionary trading systems via AlgoFuturesTrader who are our sole distributor for all retail NinjaTrader trading strategies & indicators
GET STARTED Trading for FREE – Learn to trade Futures, Stocks, ETFs, Options, CFDs, Forex & Crypto Currency trading risk free Sim/Demo Trading the NinjaTrader Free Trade Platform
NinjaTrader is a FREE trade platform for advanced charting, market analytics, development & simulation
FREE trading platform, free demo account, free real time data, no risk, no funds required!
1. GET STARTED CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE NINJATRADER PLATFORM & FREE REALTIME DATA
For Traders wishing to use or buy MicroTrends NinjaTrader trading systems
Algorithmic & systematic trading systems for CFDs, Cryptos, ETFs, Forex, Futures, Stocks.
2. GET STARTED CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR NINJATRADER ALGORITHMIC TRADING SYSTEMS
Institutional grade developers from 1995, 2006 Specialist, 2009 Listed NinjaTrader Consultants, B2B Services only
Hire a leading developer NinjaScript consultant for NinjaTrader Automated trading algorithmic systems
3. GET STARTED CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR NINJATRADER DEVELOPMENT QUOTE FOR B2B
Please note the following changes to MicroTrends products and services as of Jan 2018
- Since 2018 MicroTrends no longer provides sales and products direct to retail traders – those who bought software in the past are still able to get license support and tech support from the MicroTrends help desk.
Disclaimer, Terms & Risk Disclosure
- In using any MicroTrends websites, services & products you agree to our Terms and Conditions, errors and omissions excluded
- You are responsible to read the Full Risk Disclosure & Disclaimers related to trading
Trading and investment carry a high level of risk, and MicroTrends Ltd does not make any recommendations for buying or selling any financial instruments. We offer educational information on ways to use our sophisticated MicroTrends trading tools, but it is up to our customers and other readers to make their own trading and investment decisions or to consult with a registered investment adviser.