Our Recommended Trading Platform
NinjaTrader® is our #1 recommended trading platform preferred by traders worldwide including our clients.
Download NinjaTrader & receive immediate FREE access to:
- Real-time futures data
- Unlimited real-time forex data
- Advanced charting
- Trade simulator
- Strategy development and backtesting
- Connect to NinjaTrader Brokerage, Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade & more…
NinjaTrader’s award-winning trading software is consistently voted an industry leader by the trading community. Featuring 1000s of Apps & Add-Ons for unlimited customization, NinjaTrader is used by over 40,000 traders for advanced market analysis, professional charting and fast order execution.
For new traders, start preparing for the live markets with a free trading simulator featuring real-time market data.
GET STARTED Trading for FREE – Learn to trade Futures, Forex, CFDs, Stocks & ETFs risk free Sim/Demo Trading, NinjaTrader Free Trade Platform
NinjaTrader is a FREE trade platform for advanced charting, market analytics, development & simulation. FREE trading platform, free demo account, free real time data, no risk, no funds required!
1. GET STARTED CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE NINJATRADER PLATFORM & FREE REALTIME DATA
Institutional trading system developers from 1995, 2006/2009 NinjaTrader Consultants, providing Specialist NinjaScript consultancy & NinjaTrader Automated trading algorithmic systems development for retail & commercial traders
2. GET STARTED CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR NINJATRADER DEVELOPMENT PROJECT QUOTE
Disclaimer, Terms & Risk Disclosure
- In using any MicroTrends websites, services & products you agree to our Terms and Conditions, errors and omissions excluded
- You are responsible to read the Full Risk Disclosure & Disclaimers related to trading
Trading and investment carry a high level of risk, and MicroTrends Ltd does not make any recommendations for buying or selling any financial instruments. We offer educational information on ways to use our sophisticated MicroTrends trading tools, but it is up to our customers and other readers to make their own trading and investment decisions or to consult with a registered investment advisor.