MTDS7 Strategy Development Kit Automated Algorithmic Trading Framework API advanced strategy development foundation for NinjaTrader
Build Your Automated Trading Systems Developed with the MTDS7 Strategy Development Kit in NinjaTrader 7 Unmanaged Mode for Professional reliability and execution
MTDS7 purpose built for live trading & Rapid Strategy Creation in just 2 lines of code with unrivaled features the first and only of it’s kind and it’s 100% FREE for sim trading unlimited!
MTDS7 Strategy Development Kit is 100% Free for Sim and demo trading… create super charged NinjaTrader Automated Trading Strategies in a few lines of code and leverage off the shelf… signal execution, filters, exits, order entry, advanced adaptive trade management and realtime user trading controls and settings… all 100% free… access open source strategies sold by other vendors for $1000s
Get Started with MTDS7
>>> GET STARTED >>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE NINJATRADER MTDS7 STRATEGIES
- Advanced NinjaTrader Automated Trading Systems Strategy Development API – Algorithmic Trading Framework – 100% free for Sim, testing and development, free SDK open source strategy samples ready to compile and use or modify.
- Create strategies using NinjaTrader’s indicators or your own indicators or even compiled 3rd party indicators are supported
- Super Super Charge your Trading Strategies in just a few lines of code – or ask the NinjaTrader development team to create your winning trading strategy using the MTDS – and get a deal on your development project to include the MTDS at a discount.
- Buy the MTDS7 to get code snippet in depth support and development assistance from the help desk!!!
- Test & Trade you strategy with the most powerful features available in the NinjaTrader public retail vendor community
>Only requires license for live trading – and has 30 day live license trial also – unlimited sim trading/dev and testing<<
How to port over your code from the NinjaTrader Strategy Wizard to MTDS7
Important Notice about NinjaTrader Strategies – The MicroTrends Difference
Warning ! please be careful when using any strategy for live trading that is not written in Ninja Trader’s unmanaged mode, it is advisable to not use a strategy for realtime sim and especially live trading if it is not written by an expert in the advanced NinjaTrader mode. The Unmanaged approach is reserved for VERY EXPERIENCED programmers. In place of the convenience layer that the default NinjaTrader 7 Managed approach offered, the Unmanaged approach instead offers ultimate flexibility in terms of order submission and management. The flexibility required to achieve more complex order submission techniques.
All MicroTrends NinjaTrader 7 Professional Automated Trading Systems are powered by the MicroTrends MTDS7 trade engine its code base written in Ninja Trader’s unmanaged mode. So you can be confident trading with real money on the line due to the unsurpassed reliability & features; built in intelligent, automatic fault tolerance for Errors, Overfills, Connection Loss & Order rejections handling via an institutional trade workflow engine designed by MicroTrends with 100,000s of hours of live trading and testing with 100s of traders over many years.
MicroTrends Automated Trading Software is designed and created by veteran experienced professional using an institutional grade code base, coding patterns & techniques, as used and designed by a professional trader developer Tom Leeson read more here, financial systems software engineer and quantitative developer, algorithmic trader who actually successfully traded and tested in live trading for retail, proprietary trading arcades and commercial hedge funds and also used this technology and evolved it over many years – making this a unique opportunity for you to use professional trading systems for today’s market and tomorrows at a a fantastic value.
All MicroTrends NinjaTrader 7 Professional Automated Trading Systems are the MicroTrends MTDS7 trade engine the code base written in Ninja Trader’s unmanaged mode using only the highest institutional coding standards & patterns, professionally written with advanced proprietary coding techniques learnt from a career in the city of London trading arenas, this technology is very mature with many 100,000s of hours of live market trading & testing by 100s of traders since the inception of the MTDS7 in 2010. Trade in sim mode realtime or trade live with confidence when your money is on the line that the default NinjaTrader management of errors such as overfills and orders rejections stop your trading system and loses context, MTDS7 powered strategies are designed to be fault tolerant and self recovering from all such errors which stop a normal mode NinjaTrader strategy.
MTDS7 powered strategies all have inherent professional protection against Errors, Overfills, Connection Loss, & Order rejections handling. Over-Fills is a serious issue that can occur when using complex entry conditions that bracket the market in both directions end up with both entries being filled instead of one being cancelled. Over-Fills can also occur when you place a trade quickly hoping to close a position while a prior order to close the same position already had an in-flight execution. By default, NinjaTrader will protect against over-fills even though you are using the Unmanaged approach by halting the strategy – MTDS keeps running 24/7 and is fault tolerant and self healing.
MicroTrends Professional Automated Trading Systems day trading/swing trading packages are so good we guarantee our software is better and trades better in all ways than any other vendor in the NinjaTrader Eco System, on top of that uniquely we traded a basket of these systems using instrument diversification, system diversification and parameter set diversification live for commercial hedge funds and we developed it all ourselves in house…get the real deal and become the real deal , save your time and money, don’t be another trader with tales of how they lost money and were ripped off by other vendors in the NinjaTrader EcoSystem.
Know this it was MicroTrends who wrote and pioneered the first reusable commercial unmanaged mode algorithmic trading frameworks for NinjaTrader and supplied many vendors with white label software who some of today claim to have written it and they don’t even trade.
MTDS7 Support Guidance
- MTDS Video Install & Intro Guide »
- Learn More about MTDS »
- Installation & Updating Guidance »
- Getting Started with MTDS Strategy Automated Trading Systems for Forex »
- Getting Started with MTDS Strategy Automated Trading Systems For Futures »
- Getting Started with MTDS Software Development Kit (SDK)
The MTDS7 Strategy Development Kit code base is written with unique advanced coding techniques and is battle tested for 100,000s of hours of live trading by 100s of traders. This means you can develop and create extremely advanced strategies which would cost $100K+ to develop the features from scratch. Easily trade and avoid issues with default NinjaTrader mode, automatically resolve overfills, entry and exit order errors and other dangerous automated trading situations– built on an institutional trade workflow engine, for signal to order execution in realtime, written in a professional institutional grade code base, designed by real deal algorithmic trader and tested in live trading by 100s of traders and by MicroTrends trading within commerical funds – used by other vendors as the basis of their systems.
MTDS7 provides Developers with free licensed access to the MTDS7 Strategy Development Kit Strategy base classes – sample strategies & indicators – code fast and simply focusing on your entry, filter and exit logic, with no overfills or errors – allowing auto trading systems to be created in just a few lines of code automatically implementing signal execution, signal filtering, custom entry rules, custom exit rules, custom breakeven stop rules, custom trailing stop rules, entry orders market, limit, stop or stop limit, 1 to 3 bracket and automatic position allocation control using unmanaged mode tick by tick or on bar close real-time trading, allowing back testing and optimisation. SDK containing free open source strategies for trading or coding examples.
Institutional Trading Strategy Development
- Professional NinjaTrader Unmanaged mode – no overfills or errors or strategy halts
- Complex events processing Trade Workflow Engine for execution reliability
- Fault tolerance – realtime handling of order rejections, connection loss and errors
Realtime Trading Operation Modes
- NinjaBuddy User Interace Trading UI– realtime manual interaction, change settings during trading!
- Manual Order Placement + automatic trade management on/off
- Automatic Signal to Order Execution + automatic trade management on/off
- Realtime Manual & Automatic entry + automatic trade management on/off
- BOX Breakout, News Breakout OCO – Virtual Entry Levels/Orders to enter a trade when price hits the level
NinjaBuddy UI RealTime Control
- NinjaBuddy User Control – direction filter, stops, breakeven, trail, targets, scale out, enter, close, cancel..
- Load settings, Save Settings –
- Change All settings during realtime operation
- Drag and Drop Stops, Targets, Entry, Virtual Entry Orders
Trade Entry Rules
- CUSTOM Trade Entry Rules: Developer user Definable, Price Action or 3rd Party Technical Indicators or Other Trigger as Defined By the Coder – simply plugin logic in supplied override Methods.
- Many Sample Strategies and Entry Examples Provided – Open Source, modify or create your own new strategy in a few lines of code – and harness the full power of the MTDS algorithmic trading framework.
Trade Entry Order Types
- Enter by 0:Market, 1:Limit, 2:Stop, 3:Stop Limit
- Virtual Entry Market, Stop, Limit –
- Up to 2 pairs of OCO or non OCO Breakout for News or Technical Box Breakout Trading
- Entry Price Calculation – 0:Close/Last Price, 1:High/Low, 2:Median, 3:Current Bid/Ask +/- Offset
- Offset mode static or Adaptive
- Entry Order TTL
Trade Entry Order Mode
- Close And Reverse – CAR
- Stop And Reverse – SAR
- Trail Stop And Reverse – TSAR – 1:Low/High 2:Parabolic SAR, 3:Close, 4:ATR Median, 5:ATR Median Low/High, 6:USAR
- CUSTOM Pricing: Developer user Definable simply plug in logic in supplied Override Methods for SAR And TSAR Pricing
Trade Entry Filter Rules
- Numerous Off the shelf Trade Filter Rules, Bias Filters, Price Action Filters, Levels
- Primary Trading Time Frame – E.G: 1:ATR Median Filter, 2:Volume Filter, 4:Sloping Falling/Rising OBV, 8:ATR Filter, 16:Sloping Rising/Falling Mom, 32:USAR Filter Bias + Other Modes, 64:ATR Median USAR Filter Combo, 128:Price Cycles
- TTF Price Action Filters – Too Many to List
- Secondary Higher Trade Time Frame – Filters – Too Many to List + Price Action Filters
- CUSTOM Trade Filters: Developer user Definable Filters for primary and secondary or additional timeframes using NinjaTrader or 3rd Party Indicators and Conditions – simply plug in logic in supplied Override Methods
Trade Exit Rules
- Technical Exits – 511 combinations 1 or all must be true – E.G: Parabolic, Volatility Stop, Price Action, MFE Retrace, Cash Based, Loss Based, Original Stop Price
- Daily Exit Times
- Swing Trader Friday Exit
- Exit Levels – up to 4 OCO or single Exit Levels to exit a trade when price hits the level
- CUSTOM TRADE EXITS: Developer user Definable in code
Trade Risk Management
- Off the Shelf Static or Adaptive Stop Placement
- 1 to 3 Bracket Position Sizing can be auto spread across brackets or static depending on Entry Order Type
- 0:Static Ticks, 1:ATR, 2:PCRA, 3:USAR, 4:ATR HTF, 5:PCRA HTF, 6:USAR HTF, 7:High/Low, 8:Parabolic SAR
- CUSTOM STOP Pricing: Developer user Definable in code
Trade Profit Targets
- Profit Targets – Adaptive or Static Targets – Calculation Mode 0: User Defined Ticks, 1:ATR, 2:PCRA, 3:Risk Reward Target, 4:ATR HTF, 5:PCRA HTF, 6:USAR HTF
- Proximity Targets to lock in profit per bracket at certain % of targets
- Virtual Targets – Virtual Mode 0:Off use real Limit Orders, 1:Use Virtual Orders Kill or Fill
- CUSTOM TARGET Pricing: Developer user Definable in code
- Breakeven Static Or Adaptive – 1:Stop, 2:Target 1, 3:ATR, 4:PCRA, 4: Target 2
- Breakeven Offset Static or Adaptive – 1:Stop, 2:BE Trigger
- Unique Trail Stop system – 3 Trail stops per bracket or 3 levels of Trail Stops for all brackets -0:Global Trail Stop – TS1 to TS3 – 3 levels of stops moves in all stops, 1:Trail Stop By Bracket
- Trail Stop Types: 1 Low/High 2:Parabolic SAR, 3:Price, 4:ATR Median, 5:ATR Median Low/High, 6:USAR, 7:MFE % Stop, 8:ATR Trail
- Use 1 or many different types of trail stop, adpative or static user defined – change to trail stop type at certain profit ticks
- CUSTOM TRAIL STOPS: Developer user Definable in code
Limits daily/weekly or stop when profit or loss limit attained
- Set Profit Limit and Loss Limits in Cash – 1:Unrealised + Realised, 2:Realised
- System locks out trading until next session unlocks trading if defined or can stop until restarted
System Trading Session Times
- Set Times to the second in Multiple Timezone Settings to control when automatic signal execution and autotrading can occur.
- Session Start Time
- Session Break Time
- Session Break End
- Session End Time
Performance Stats – for Visual Backtesting and Realtime Statistics
- Unique performance stats – on chart and emailed end of day
- Risk Reward
- Win %
- Equity curve and Info Bar
- Signals entry and exit, session start, end
- Signal Alerts
- Digital Speech
- Email Signals
Multiple Settings Templates for easy configuration
- Save Templates by name
- Browse Templates
- Load Templates by name
- NinjaBuddy UI – allows Loading and Saving of settings templates in realtime
- Settings can be shared to other machines and trader#
- Save a default Template
Software Devlopment Kit & Samples!
MTDS NinjaTrader Strategy Software Development Kit (SDK)
SDK Even Easier than before – Now you can view all developer methods in the sample SDK open source strategy installed when you select all SDK options during installation:
- Custom Trade Entry
- Custom Trade Filter
- Custom Trade Exit
- Custom Stop Ticks
- Custom Stop Price
- Custom Trail Price
- Custom Order Pricing for stops,limits & stop limits
- And all the associated properties/parameters you can expose to allow usage of the above features
GET STARTED Trading for FREE – Learn to trade Futures, Forex, CFDs, Stocks & Options risk free Sim/Demo Trading
Your Free Trading Edge & Holy Grail of Trading – Learn & Trade risk free on the NinjaTrader Free Trade platform with a free realtime demo datafeed and the MicroTrends Free NinjaTrader Indicators & Strategies
NinjaTrader is a FREE trade platform for advanced charting, market analytics, development & simulation. FREE trading platform, free demo account, free real time data, no risk, no funds required! >>>1. GET STARTED >>> CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR FREE NINJATRADER PLATFORM & FREE REALTIME DATA
Trade Futures, Forex, CFDs, Stocks & Options risk free Sim/Demo Trading using NinjaTrader trading system indicators and NinjaTrader Automated trading strategies for day traders, swing and position trading, strategy development frameworks. >>>2. GET STARTED >>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE NINJATRADER INDICATORS & STRATEGIES
Institutional trading system developers in 1995, Specialist Certified NinjaScript consultancy and NinjaTrader Automated & Discretionary trading systems development for retail traders, professional traders, commercial traders, hedge funds, private equity funds and CTAs, specialists since 2009: >>>3. GET STARTED >>> CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR WINNING NINJATRADER DEVELOPMENT PROJECT QUOTE
Disclaimer, Terms, Risk Disclosure & Support Policy
- In using this website, services & products you agree to our Terms and Conditions, errors and omissions excluded
- You are responsible to read the Full Risk Disclosure & Disclaimers related to trading
- Please click here to view our support policy for free and paid for product licenses
Trading and investment carry a high level of risk, and MicroTrends Ltd does not make any recommendations for buying or selling any financial instruments. We offer educational information on ways to use our sophisticated MicroTrends trading tools, but it is up to our customers and other readers to make their own trading and investment decisions or to consult with a registered investment advisor.
Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure: Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. no representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. for example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, stocks or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
NinjaTrader® is a registered trademark of NinjaTrader Group, LLC. No NinjaTrader company has any affiliation with the owner, developer, or provider of the products or services described herein, or any interest, ownership or otherwise, in any such product or service, or endorses, recommends or approves any such product or service.